Commencing January 2023, we will be asking patients to order their monthly repeat medication one week in advance of their current medications running out.
Anything received 21 days before your medication is due will not be processed. This means when you have a week's worth of medication left, you will need to put a request in with the Dispensary.
Your new order will then be ready for collection within 5 working days of ordering. This is to ensure your medication is in stock and ready for you to collect.
Ready for the following
Ways of ordering your medication:
You can put a paper prescription in the letter box at the front of the building.
- Ordering Via the NHS App -Log in - NHS App Online
- Our Webiste (Patient Access)
- AccuRx Triage this link is available on our website
- You can use this for Medication queries and repeat Medication requests as well as other admin queries.
- Proxy Ordering online or in person ( a chosen Family Member or friend) - Please collect a form from reception for this
Any Medication requests made outside of the above avenues will not be processed.